12.16.2007

Snow Job.

I noticed how bright it was outside this morning: clear skies, bright contrasty snow. I decided to bring my S3IS along with me grocery shopping. A short project intended to capture the glorious untouched snow turning into a case study on DOORS.



My favorite is the abstract car door. I have a lot to learn about Photoshop. It all starts tomorrow morning.

I didn't photograph anything in the grocery store because I'm still terrified of photographing strangers. Two years as a yearbook photographer, a year and a half as a contributing photographer for a comedy website, two, three, even four posed shoots including head shots...I'm still scared of people?

I'd rather photograph fruit than aim my camera at an old lady browsing the frozen section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home