10.27.2006

Nerves,

I suffered an extreme case of claustrophobia to get these. Shoved in the back of a pancake house. To get pictures of comedy. With a zoom lens.


I took alot of our boys and didnt get into "the flow" until Prescott got up. I should have tried shooting Summer and a few others. My camera still scares me.


Tonight, I decided I want "business cards" for Christmas. Or at least a few pieces of paper with my info on it. I feel helpless when someone wants the link to this thing and I have no idea what it is.

Tried colour again. Still hate it. I guess colour photographs of comedians (to me) are like vegetables to little kids. Gross but neccessary.


The energy in that room was intense. I liked it. Two prime examples:























A few after-show black and whites:


No more tonight. The sun is coming up.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the pic of TJ Miller! You caught it at exactly the right time, perfect! Did you get your new camera?

You should do what models do and get postcards made that have a few samples of some of your best shots on them on one side and then your contact info on the back.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Kristy Mangel said...

JESUS CHRIST KRYSTLE!

these are fucking amazing. more more more!!! i'm buying you a memory card.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Geli Girl said...

Are you kidding me? I think that colored shot of Prescott is absolutely gorgeous! I say that in the artistic aspect.

(Hi, i went to art school.)

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home