10.10.2006

Names.

Went to The Mix last night. No pictures because as I explained last night, Monday is my "off-night." Sunday at Bad Dog is also a "no-picture zone."

It started with Wings at The Rail with Kristy, Bradley Fojas, Brendon Mc Gowan and Dean Carlson, as it often does. 10c wings, a plate of french fries, one-drink minimum and more sports, or, rather, SPORTS.

Fojas got called back for the Las Vegas comedy festival, which is awesome. He had to head out early to Zanies to take care of that. Angel met us up, ate her wings and we waited an eternity for our check. A little Hall and Oates was requested on the jukebox and Angel pointed out that "Rich Girl" is probably our "song of the year" or something like that.

K-Rock, Angel and I headed over to The Mix for the open mike.
Mike Bridenstine hosted and I think we had a little banter moment.

I recieved my first tormenting in regards to Always On Silent, but I guess that's acceptable...
You create a blog spun-off of 5DM, it's inevitable. I guess if you create a blog at all, it's inevitable.

Edwin something-or-other was causing a bit of trouble. I'm not sure if he was drunk or just an asshole. Period. His set was a mess and Kumail got the guts to go up to him and ask him to quiet down. Josh Cheney addressed the issue on stage and Edwin left screaming nonsense.
Uncomfortable moment.

Robert Buscemi gave Angel, K-Rock, Bridenstine and I a ride to our respective homes, but not before a visit to the Mc Donalds drive thru.
Buscemi noted that the chicken in the snack wrap picture resembles brains.

I'm still waiting to hear back from Best Buy about my camera. I'm hoping for a trade-in so I can finally stop worrying about getting Ol' Gramma fixed. I'm also worried I'll end up with a camera I dont even like.

This is silly; my mum and dad are coming at the end of the month and I'm really looking forward to taking them to a Lodge show. Silly? Having my parents come with me to a place where I frequently booze myself and laugh at ridiculously funny talent?
It'll be the weekend that Allison, Sean and Brady are up. Raunchy?

I say I'm not going to ChUC tonight but somehow...I dont believe it. Sadly, I'm bound to end up wandering over there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edwin? Was it Erwin? I could see that. Erwin apparently got trashed at Pressure once and made an ass of himself.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Kristy Mangel said...

yeah, it was erwin. he's absolutely terrible and useless.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Always on silent said...

Erwin!
Edwin.
Pssh.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home